Among the new highlights for the Boston Gift Show:
- Expanded Selection – The well-established Boston Gift Show already offers a wide and diverse product selection conveniently categorized into the Gifts, Etc., Souvenir Source, Handmade, and Made in New England sections. Among the new initiatives for March 2009 are plans to significantly expand the show's overall selection, with special emphasis on the Souvenir and Made in New England sections.
- Pride of New England Awards – Part of Boston's tradition, the 4th annual Pride of New England awards are a coveted honor that recognizes New England retailers for outstanding customer service, creative merchandising, community involvement and a strong demonstration of New England pride. Buyers and exhibitors are invited to nominate a retail establishment by going online to the Boston Gift Show website, www.bostongiftshow.com , and clicking on the Pride of New England Awards located on the left-hand menu. Nominations must be received online by January 4, 2009. Winners will be announced at the show during a special awards reception held on Saturday, March 28, 2009.
- Goody Bag Giveaway – The first 150 buyers to arrive at the show on Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29 will receive a special tote bag filled with product from many of the show's exhibitors.
- Free Freight Saturday – Many exhibitors will be offering free freight on orders placed on Saturday, March 28 only. A complete list of exhibitors will be available at the show registration desk.
- Parking Rebate – Boston Gift Show buyers will be reimbursed up to $5 for their parking fee. Buyers will need to present their show badge and parking receipt at the special rebate desk located inside the exhibit hall.
- Free Buyer Services and Amenities – Boston Gift Show buyers will continue to enjoy free continental breakfast and complementary refreshments each day in the buyers' lounge. In addition, they will also benefit from a solid buyer educational program featuring a number of free seminars throughout the show. The full seminar schedule will be posted on bostongiftshow.com in upcoming weeks.
Saturday, March 28 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 29 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday, March 30 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, March 31 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
For discount hotel accommodations, buyers and exhibitors should call Travel Planners at 1.800.221.3531 or visit www.bostongiftshow.com , under Attendee Information, select Travel.
For attendee information about the Boston Gift Show contact Cece Lee, Buyer Relations Representative, Urban Expositions, 1690 Roberts Blvd., NW, Suite 111, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Phone: 678.285.3976 ext. 332; Fax: 678.285.7469; E-mail: email@example.com
For exhibitor information about the Boston Gift Show, contact Erica Guess, show manager, Urban Expositions, 1690 Roberts Blvd. NW, Suite 111, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Phone: 678.285.3976 ext. 347; Fax: 678.285.7469; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Elisabeth Sherrer at 678.285.3976 ext. 324 or email@example.com
ABOUT URBAN EXPOSITIONS
Urban Expositions is a leading producer of trade events for the gift, souvenir, resort merchandise, fabric, sourcing, textiles and sewn product technology industries. Urban Expositions owns and manages gift shows in Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, Massachusetts, Maryland, Nevada, Texas and California. Urban also produces Material World and Technology Solutions, the global fashion production, supply chain and technology events for the sewn products industry. For more information, visit www.urban-expo.com.